المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Prophet of Allah

ahmed
02-28-2010, 08:40 AM
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) dealt justly with his wives, loved them, fondled them, and was patient and loyal with them. His actions sprang from a feeling of responsibility and because Allah the Almighty has created him righteous and equitable by nature.

Lady A’isha said that the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) never preferred one wife more than the others and used to see them all in their homes everyday although he used to spend the night with one only.

Treating his wives with equity never changed according to the change in his conditions. Whether he was traveling or present he was equitable. When he wanted to travel he used to pick without personal preference (through some way like drawing straws) which wife to accompany him.

He used to spend one day and one night with each wife except when Lady Sauda Bint Zam’a reached old age and no longer had sexual desires she dedicated her day and night to Lady A’isha may Allah be pleased with them. By doing so, Lady Sauda was also seeking to please the Prophet (PBUH).

Another form of dealing justly was when the Prophet married a virgin he would stay with her for three nights not to let her feel lonely and then he would spend with her the same as his other wives. When he (PBUH) married Umm Salama he said to her: “There is no lack of estimation for you on the part of your husband. So if you desire I can spend a week with you, and if you like I may spend three (nights) and then I will visit you in turn.” She said: “Spend three (nights).” Narrated by Muslim.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) treated his wife equally even in his last days when he was very sick. He used to go to each of his wives in her turn. Lady A’isha said that when the Prophet became too sick he asked her wives for permission to be nursed at Aisha’s. They agreed of course.