المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Are u a monster ' i think u are'nt

محمود عبد المعطي
12-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Unfortunately, people always start with… Hello! then say… How do you do ? to each other, but after their second or third meeting they maybe say How are you ? .

Sometimes they finish their job thinking about talking something about their bad company, but their bad luck is going to appear and materialize in their supervisor -of course silence is gold now - who always say: ( I have just heard some gossiping words ). Aha! Gossiping. Frankly, they had not been talking about their bad company. They had been whispering in each other's ears and talking about their supervisor.

Although he is good, respectable and also honest on their point of view he is a Monster deep inside themselves. This is why I have already said Unfortunately. Why he is considered a Monster by his employees - who said to him Hello , How do you do ? and How are you ? one day - although he is good ?

Ironically ,the answer for this question is easy because when we see a very steady person we will fear him deep inside ourselves and we are not going to be able to cheat him …
Look around yourself … Isn't there any monster you fear ?
Suppose there weren't any one you fear
So ,you are a MONSTER